Dr. Haydar M. Al-Tamimi
Communication Engineering Department
Haydar Malik Abdulhadi earned his Ph.D and master’s degrees in Communication Engineering from the Department of Electrical Engineering at University the University of Technology (UOT), Baghdad, Iraq in 2011 and 1999 respectively. Moreover, he earned his bachelor’s degree in Electronic & Communication Engineering from the University of Technology (UOT), Baghdad, Iraq in 1992. Abdulhadi is a faculty member in the Communication Engineering Department at the University of Technology (UOT) since 2014; where he became a Head of Branch of Optical Engineering Systems in 2018. His Research Interests are:
1- UWB Communication Systems
3- Wireless Communication System
PhD, Communications Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 2011.
Msc, Communications Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 1999.
Bsc, Electronic & Communication Engineering, University of Technology, 1992
Antennas Smart Antennas UWB Communication Systems Wireless Communication System
1.Haydar M. Al-Tamimi, Saleh M. Al-Qaraawy, “UWB Propagation Indoor Statistical Channel Modeling”, CCCM, Vol. 1, pp. 379-383, Sanya, China, 2009.
2. Haydar M. Al-Tamimi, Saleh M. Al-Qaraawy, “Designing of Combined Gaussian Waveforms for UWB Indoor Spectral Mask”, SSCEE, Iraq, 2011.
3. Haydar M. Al-Tamimi, Hussein Ali Hamza, "Design of CMOS IR-UWB Transmitter", Proceeding of the 1st Conference on Engineering Science' Application, Holy Karbala, 24-25, December 2015.
Design of a Real-time Simulator Capable of Hardware-in-the-loop Simulation for an Automated Collision Prevention (ACoP) System for an Autonomous Electrical Vehicle
I Alzahid, F Qinggele, YK Jung
Proceedings of the International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Methods (MSV)
4. Haydar M. Al-Tamimi, Hussein Ali Hamza, "Generation of UWB Waveforms with Adaptive Mitigation of Multiple Narrowband Interference in IR-UWB Systems", International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 6, Issue 3, March-2015 ISSN 2229-5518.
5. Nofal Al- araji*, Haydar M. AL-Tamimi and Wissam T. Alshammari, "The Role of Cold Drawing on Electrical and Mechanical Properties of Copper Cables", International Journal of Advanced Technology and Engineering Exploration ISSN (Print): 2394-5443 ISSN (Online): 2394-7454 Volume-2 Issue-8 July-2015.
6. Salah Mahdi, Haydar M. Al-Tamimi, " Design a Switchable Band Notch Π-Slot Reconfigurable Antenna for Ultra Wide Band Applications", Al-Mansour Journal/ Issue(28), 2017.
7. Haydar M. Al-Tamimi, Salah Mahdi, "A Study of Reconfigurable Multiband Antenna for Wireless Application", International Journal of New Technology and Research (IJNTR) ISSN: 2454-4116, Volume-2, Issue-5, May 2016 Pages 125-134.
8. Haydar M. Al-Tamimi, Salah Mahdi, " DESIGN OF E-SHAPE RECONFIGURBLE MICROSTRIP ANTENNA FOR ULTRA WIDE BAND APPLICATIONS", ISSN 2520-0917, Vol. 22, No.06, November 2018.
9. Haydar M. Al-Tamimi, Salah Mahdi, " Design of Double Notch Band Half-Elliptical Shape Reconfigurable Antenna for UWB Applications ", Engineering and Technology Journal, Vol. 37, Part A, No. 03, 2019.
Visual Basic Programming.
Analog Communication Systems
Many Acknowledgment certificates from the President of the University of Technology.
Three Acknowledgment certificates from the Dean of the Al-Hussain Engineering College.
Many Acknowledgment certificates from the Head of the department of Electrical Engineering