Hasan Hadi Juhi
Communication Engineering Department
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
I obtained a bachelor's degree from the University of Technology, Department of Electromechanical Engineering (formerly technological education) in the field of Electrical Engineering and Education. In 2007. In 2008 I was assigned to the Department of Laser Engineering and Optoelectronics and worked as a teacher in Electrical Power Labs and DC Circuits as well as Engineering Drawing. In 2015 I obtained a master's degree in electromechanical systems engineering from the Department of Electromechanical Engineering.
• MSc, Electromechanical systems Engineering, University of Technology, 2015.
• BSc, Electrical Engineering, University of Technology, 2007.
• Applied Mechanics.
• Renewable energy.
• Study the fatigue of materials.
1. A cumulative damage model for fatigue life prediction based on dynamic and static deflections By: al-Alkawi, H. J. M.; Abd al-Razzaq, Nazhat Said; Juhi, Hasan H. Engineering and Technology Journal. Vol. 33, no. 4A (2015), pp.762-775, 14 p.
1. Power Electronics Lab.
2. DC circuit Lab.
3. Engineering drawing.
4. Computer drawing (AutoCAD)