Noor Jamal Jihad
Communication Engineering Department
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
MrNoor J. Jihad was born in Baghdad, Iraq. I graduated from the University of Technology with a Bachelor's degree (First Rank) in electrical and electronics engineering in 2009. I received a Master's degree with distinction in communications engineering from Brunel University London in 2012. My scientific degree is a Lecturer since 2014. Currently, I am one of the staff of the communication engineering department at the University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq, and Ph.D. student at UOT Baghdad, Iraq.
My Research Interests: Dispersion compensation schemes FBG and DCF…. etc.), Modern Communications Systems (OFDM, UWB, Cognitive Radio, MIMO ...etc.), wireless and Microwave engineering (filter design, Antenna, Radar, Transmission line…etc.).
• Ph.D. Student, Electrical and electronic Engineering, UOT, Baghdad Iraq.
• M.Sc., communication engineering, University of Brunel, UK, 2013.
• B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, University of Technology, 2009.
• Optical camera communication systems.
• Optical fiber communication systems.
• Wireless and Microwave engineering.
• Optical wireless communication systems.
• Modern Communications Systems.
• ROF radio over fiber.
• Dispersion compensation schemes.
• Optical communication systems.
1. The Impact of Switching Voltage of Mach-Zehnder Modulator on Subcarrier Multiplexing Amplitude Shift Keying Radio over Fiber System. Tikrit Journal of Engineering Sciences, sep.2016.
2. The Optical Soliton Propagation in Nonlinear Dispersive Fiber IJCDS Journal.
3. THE INFLUENCE OF DIFFERENT CW LASER WAVELENGTHS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF FBG AND DCF DISPERSION COMPENSATION SCHEMES, UAEG, united Arab emirate journal, collage of engineering, Jan.2017.
• Optical fiber communication systems. Sep. 2019- Present, University of Technology / Baghdad-Iraq.