Amenah Ali Salman
Communication Engineering Department
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
Amenah Ali Salman earned her B.Sc. (2000-2004) University of Baghdad, collage of sciences, Physics department, Iraq. M.Sc. (2004-2007) University of Bagdad, collage of sciences, Physics department, Iraq, Amenah is a faculty member in Communication Engineering Department. Her research interested focus on Medical application of nanoparticles, detectors and porous silicon, solar cell.
Professionaly I'm more into Molecular physics, physics, Laser application, Nanotechnology.
M.Sc. Physics department, Collage of sciences, University of Bagdad, Iraq (2004-2007).
B.Sc. Physics department, Collage of sciences, University of Baghdad, Iraq (2000-2004).
• Molecular physics, physics, Laser application, Nanotechnology, Medical application of nanoparticles, detectors and porous silicon & solar cell.
1. "Antibacterial Activity of Zno Nanoparticle on Some Gram-Positive and Gram-Negative Bacteria", Iraqi Journal of Physics, 2012 Vol.10, No.18, PP.5-10.
2. "Structural, Chemical and Morphological of Porous Silicon Produced by Electrochemical Etching", Eng. and Tech. Journal, Vol. 30, No. 5, 2012.
3. "Fabrication and Study Detector Work in the Visible Region prepared By Thermal Evaporation", Diyala Journal for Pure Sciences, Vol: 8 No: 3, July 2012.
4. "Morphology, Chemical and Electrical Properties of Cdo Nanoparticles on Porous Silicon", Iraqi Journal of Physics, 2013, Vol.11, No.21, PP. 102-107.
5. "I-V and C-V Characteristics of Porous Silicon Nanostructures By Electrochemical Etching", Eng. And Tech. Journal, Vol. 31, No. 3, 2013.
6. "Preparation and characterization of colloidal CdTe nanoparticles by laser ablation in liquids", Iraqi Journal of Physics, Vol.12, No.23, PP. 6-11, 2014.
7. "Optical and Morphological Property of Ag Nanoparticles by Laser Ablation in Double Distilled and Deionized Water", Eng. And Tech. Journal, Vol. 32, Part (B), No5., 2014.
8. "Deposition of Colloidal Titanium Oxide Nanoparticles using Pulsed Nd: YAG Laser Ablation in Liquid to Increase the Efficiency of the Si Solar Cell", Journal of Al-Nahrain University Science, Vol.17 (1), March, 2014, pp.301-108.
9. "Inhibition Effect of Noble Metals Nanoparticles on Acid Phosphate Activity in Sera of healthy subject", Eng. And Tech. Journal, Eng. And Tech. Journal, vol.33, part(b), no (1), 2015.
10. "Morphology, optical and electrical properties of tin oxide thin films prepared by spray pyrolysis method", Eng. And Tech. Journal, vol.33, part(b), no (3), 2015.
11. "Fabrication Solar Cell Device from CdTe Nanoparticles Suspension", Eng. And Tech. Journal, vol.33, part(b), no (8), 2015.v.
12. "Synthesis and Characterization of TiO2 Nanoparticles by Laser Ablation in Liquid", Eng. And Tech. Journal, vol.34, part(b), no (1),2016.
13. "Investigation Structural, Morphological and Optical Properties CdO Thin Film by PVD Method", Indian Journal of Natural Sciences, Vol. 9 / Issue 50 /October 2018.
14. "Oblique Angle Deposition of Cadmium Oxide Film on Quartz Substrate", Accepted in Bond21 Conference Secretariat Institute of Nano Electronic Engineering (Inee) Universiti Malaysia Perlis (Unimap) Lot 110, Dec 2018.
1- Mathematics. (2nd class).
2- Optics lab. (3rd class).
3- Light lab. (2nd class).
4- Semiconductors lab. (3rd class).
5- Electric and magnetic. (1st class).
6- Electronic lab. (4th class).
7- Design of lasers lab. (Postgraduate).
8- Material of physics.
9- Electric lab.
1- Some Acknowledgment certificates from the President of the University of Technology.
2- Many Acknowledgment certificates from the Head of the department of applied sciences.